Reinforce your twelve-inch shelving using the 12 Inch Support Brace for wire shelving. Made specifically for 12-inch wide wire shelving, this hardware will insure that your shelves won't buckle when properly supported. Use it with shelves longer than 36 inches, or with shelves with higher load bearing requirements. Place them every 24 to 36 inches for maximum benefit.
12 Inch Support Brace Features
- Reinforces shelving.
- Made for wire mesh shelves 12-inches in depth.
- Includes a Tri-loc wall anchor for strength.
- May be used instead of sidewall end brackets or as an additional reinforcement.
- Heavy-duty steel with baked-on enamel finish.
- 1 W x 17.25 H x 12 D inches.