Our commitment to your privacy is imperative to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer on every page on the site. Our policy applies to all information collected or submitted on the OrganizeIt-Online.com website.
The Information We Collect:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Products Purchased
This is the only information we put in our database. We do not store your credit card information in our system. We keep the information collected within our company or our trusted ecommerce partners. Your information is limited to a need to know basis. We do not share or sell your personal information to any outside company.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use email addresses for transactional email and to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties or used for marketing unless you sign up for our email newsletter program.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
Our site in on the Yahoo platform which is very secure. You can access and update all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by going to the My Account
section, entering your user name and password, and selecting the appropriate information that you would like to change. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please Contact Us
via phone or email.