Organizeit-Online.com prides ourselves in our overall customer service. We want our customers to enjoy their entire shopping experience including the return process. This is why we accept any return anytime within 30 days of a customer receiving a product based on the following conditions.
- Returns are accepted for any reason within 30 days of delivery with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) only. Please contact us by email or phone to receive your RMA#. Do not send any item(s) back to us with out an RMA# because your package will be refused and you will not receive a refund. You will be asked to provide your order number and the reason for the return.
- Products must be returned in NEW condition, in their original packaging, and with all instructions and warranty paperwork included. Items that can not be re-sold as new (including packaging)
are not eligible for a refund.
- Organize-It has partnered with FedEx to offer our customers an easy return shipping label program at a reduced rate compared to list rates. When you contact our Customer Service Department for an RMA#, they
will offer to have a FedEx Return Label emailed directly to you. All you have to do is print the label affix it to the package and take it to any of the local FedEx Drop Off locations listed in your email. Upon receipt of your return, we will deduct the cost of this label from your refund.
- You may also choose your own traceable shipping method for a return. Please make sure your RMA# is entered on or near the return label.
- If a package is refused by the customer or returned to sender, we will charge a 33% restocking fee and deduct the amount of the return shipping from any return amount.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs. We do not refund shipping costs for your order nor do we pay for you to return items to us.
- Care should be taken when packaging a return. The box used should be thick and sturdy and about an inch larger than the item being returned in every direction so padding can be added to protect the item. Do not return an item in just its retail box as this is not suitable for shipping.
- Customers are fully responsible for all items shipped back to us until they are received by the Organize-It Returns Department. This means that if any item is damaged during shipment, you are responsible for filing a claim with the carrier to receive your money. We will not issue a refund for damaged merchandised received at our location.
- We may, at our discretion, choose to accept a return after 30 days from delivery. A 33 percent restocking fee will be applied. No refunds will be given for Closeout or Special Order items.
- Do not return damaged, defective items or incorrect items received. Please contact us
within 14 days of receipt of your order. We may send a replacement item or parts or exchange the item for an item of equal value at no cost to you. If you decide you do not want a replacement,
you need to contact us to receive an RMA# to complete your return process. The item(s) must be returned to our warehouse, and shipping costs will not be refunded.
- We do not refund shipping charges. All freight charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
- Refunds will be applied to the method of payment originally used.
- We encourage you to turn your return in to an exchange. Please continue to shop our site and place a new order.
Damaged Merchandise - Wrong Item
If you receive a damaged product, or the wrong product, DO NOT RETURN THE PRODUCT. Please contact our Customer Service Department within 14 days at 800-210-7712 or 248-299-3350. We will send you a replacement item or parts at no cost to you. Keep the damaged item until you receive the replacement. If you decide that you do not want the damaged item, it will be considered a return, and all of our return policies will apply. The item will have to be returned to our warehouse, and shipping costs are not refunded.
Canceling An Order
Because we use an automated order process, orders can only be canceled within a few hours of the order being placed. A $7.00 cancelled order fee will be assessed for all cancelled orders. Once the order has been packaged, it cannot be cancelled. If you're within this window, please contact us by phone at 800-210-7712 or 248-299-3350 to cancel an order.